The beautiful city of Tulsa, located on the picturesque Arkansas River, is currently the second largest city in Oklahoma with a population of more than 400,000. This trendy metropolis is thriving with a growing aerospace industry and a booming oil and gas program. Tulsa’s Port of Catoose provides an economical transportation path for marketing high demand machinery parts and supplies maintaining a growth pattern in manufacturing and employment for the city.
New companies are attracted to Tulsa because of the low cost of doing business. Housing is economical and the commute is reasonable. A well-trained supply of employees is available and taxes are acceptable. This city is a prime location for industry and was selected in the top 25 cities for teleworking.
The nickname ‘Oil Capital of the World’ is well earned and you can’t miss the 75’ statue of an oil driller or the “Center of the Universe” area where your voice echoes from every direction.
Tulsa provides a surprising diversity of cultural events. The Gilcrease Museum highlights the history of this area in the development of the American West and the local Native American culture. There are several venues for plays and concerts and a strong art culture.
In vibrant communities with mild climates like Tulsa, there is a demand for quality pest control services which are delivered effectively and discretely. These things are our calling cards at Thrive Pest Control. When you partner with us, we quickly evaluate your situation and recommend an appropriate response. Then, when our team arrives, we diligently go about our business and leave no visible traces behind. So, your customers and your family are safe with us.
Residential Pest Control Services in Tulsa, OK
The mild Tulsa climate means that pest infestations are a yearlong threat. So, we offer a wide range of indoor and outdoor services twelve months a year.
Our residential services normally focus on the outdoors. By their nature, most bugs and pests are outdoor creatures. They only come inside for shelter or food. Therefore, we focus on common entry routes, such as tiny cracks in foundations or branches which brush against windows. Furthermore, our experienced team members know the nesting habits of most pests. Therefore, we know where these pests hide, and we know how to treat these hiding places without poisoning pets or people.
Before we leave, we lay a protective chemical barrier around your property to discourage pests from returning. Nevertheless, effective pest control is normally not a one-time affair. Monthly or quarterly treatments are usually more than enough to take care of any pests who find a way through the barrier. These retreatments also keep the barrier strong, because it is your first line of defense. Give us a call today so we can be your Tulsa pest control professional!
Pests We Control
Residents in growing communities like Bixby often have pest problems. Increased activity, especially construction activity, disrupts bugs and rodents. These pests want new places to find shelter and food. Many times, they target your home or business. Some of the pests we often deal with in the Tulsa area include:
- Ants: These bugs do not directly threaten pets or people, but they are a hazardous nuisance. Furthermore, if you see scout ants in your kitchen or other area, a nearby nest is probably well-entrenched. Ants are especially a problem for food service businesses, as local inspectors usually have zero tolerance for any pest infestation.
- Roaches: Cockroaches, on the other hand, directly threaten pets and people. These bugs often lived in sewers before they came looking for food or shelter in your home or business. So, they leave trails of bacteria and filth wherever they go. They hide in almost any dark corner and eat almost anything.
- Mosquitoes: Other than man, these pests are the deadliest creatures on earth. Females lay thousands of eggs in any standing water, such as rainwater which gathers in an overturned toy or a discarded bottlecap. Furthermore, since human blood is an essential part of their reproductive process, these pests are very aggressive. The good news is that these bugs are relatively easy for professionals to eradicate.
- Ticks and Fleas: These outdoor pests are not too far behind mosquitos in terms of aggressiveness and disease-carrying ability. They are especially hard on household pets. An invisible barrier and repeated treatments are usually the keys to controlling these pests.
- Spiders: Arachnophobia, or a severe fear of spiders, is a very common condition. Additionally, some spider bites could be fatal, especially if the person has an allergy or another pre-existing condition. So, getting rid of spiders is often essential for your peace of mind as well as your physical health.
All these pest control services come with our same service and courtesy guarantees.
Commercial Pest Control Tulsa Ok
We use this same basic approach when we treat commercial property. Furthermore, there is a lot at stake in these situations. Pests drive away customers permanently and often physically destroy your property. Many businesses cannot recover from this one-two financial punch.
Before we show up and start spraying, we develop a pest management plan which is unique to your business. Every enterprise is different. Some businesses need powerful interventions while some place a premium on subtle treatments. In all these situations, we do what is best for your business.
We vary our services as well. Many businesses need after-hours treatments. So, we offer flexible scheduling. Other businesses have customers who are sensitive to certain kinds of chemicals. We are sensitive to these needs as well.
Why Choose Us
Our customers have confidence in our work because we have confidence in it. As a matter of fact, we have one of the best guarantees in the pest control industry. In the unlikely event you are unsatisfied or require additional services, we come out again free of charge to make things right.
Furthermore, we are a locally owned family business. We are not a corporate branch which sends most of the money it makes to a faraway home office. That local ownership also means we are sensitive to local needs. We never offer one-size-fits-all services.
Finally, we have one of the best trained teams in the pest control industry. Everyone who wears the All Solutions uniform, from the people who answer the phone to the people who take care of your pest infestation, is an experienced professional. Part of that expertise involves minimizing the use of hazardous chemicals.