Pest Control in Tulsa Oklahoma
We confidently invite you to select Thrive pest control for your pest control needs in Tulsa.
Our services include:
- Ongoing Residential Pest Control & Prevention
- Rodent Control
- Bed Bug Extermination
- Mosquito Extermination
Our pest control professionals will first inspect your house and outside property and evaluate your exact pest control needs. We will give extra attention to your entryway and eaves and search for any possible entry paths for bugs. After a thorough check of your property we will work with you to create a plan to meet your needs.
This initial inspection is only the beginning. Our pest control technicians will get busy removing spider webs, wasp nests and any exterior evidence of unwanted pests. We do take pride in giving extra attention to the outer eaves and any exposed foundation to help eliminate ants and roaches. We will spread a powerful granular treatment throughout your property to give you a wide safety zone around your house.
That’s just the beginning. Our pest control technicians will help maintain a pest free environment by offering a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly service plan specifically designed for your needs.
We service all of the Tulsa area including, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Claremore and surrounding areas.
Continued Control Pest Protection
We feel strongly about our guarantee. We commit to exterminate pests and keep them from your property with a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly plan. You may expect a thorough treatment of the interior and exterior of your home. If you notice a pest between our scheduled services, just give us a call and we will come to your home right away and take care of it. We are proud to say that we have many happy customers who live in beautiful pest free homes. We want to be your Tulsa pest control company!
Pests We Cover In Tulsa OK
In thriving communities like Tulsa, pest infestations are a constant problem for area businesses and families. Human activity in general, and construction activity in particular, displaces rodents, bugs, and other pests. When these creatures seek new places to find shelter and food, they frequently zero in on your home or business. Some of the pests we often deal with in the Tulsa area include:
- Ants: All ants are sugar ants. A tiny bit of sugar, such as a few crumbs on the kitchen floor, can sustain an entire colony for weeks or longer. Furthermore, ants are very sensitive creatures. They can detect sugar at great distances. So, if you have a family or a food service business, you almost inevitably have ants.
- Wasps: Some wasp species are physically dangerous. All of them are big and scary. Most wasps are only aggressive if they are threatened. But to a tiny wasp, almost any sudden movement is threatening. Much like indoor ants, outdoor wasps live on sugar, like the nectar from flowers or some spilled soda.
- Mosquitoes: Many people are surprised to learn that, other than people, mosquitoes are the deadliest creatures on earth. These insects normally live around small puddles of standing water, which protects their delicate eggs. The breeding process also prompts females to bite, because human blood is part of the mosquito reproductive process. These pests are dangerous and annoying, yet they are relatively easy for a professional to eradicate.
- Spiders: Speaking of emotional effects, arachnophobia, or an irrational fear of spiders, is a very common condition. Additionally, many spider bites in Oklahoma could be fatal, especially if the person has an allergy or another pre-existing condition. So, getting rid of spiders is often essential for your peace of mind as well as your physical health.
All these pest control services come with a service and courtesy guarantee.
Bed Bug Extermination for Tulsa OK
The smaller the pest, the more difficult it is to remove–and this age old adage is the case with bed bugs. These pesky insects are skilled at hiding in the tiniest of places—and often homeowners don’t know an infestation has occurred until it has grown out of control. Our technicians are skilled in handling bed bugs, and know exactly where to look for bed bugs.
Bed bugs have become a tough problem in our society. These pests are tiny – so tiny that you don’t even know they’re there until the infestation is out of control. They take a ride on your luggage, burrow into the seams of your mattress, we have even seen bed bugs in the joints of the frame of the bed. However they arrive, you want to get rid of them ASAP.
Our first step is a thorough inspection to identify the severity of the problem. Our bed bug specialist will then present a treatment plan. We use both traditional pesticides with non-pesticide treatments to ensure complete removal of bed bugs. The plan might require multiple treatments because the eggs can lay dormant and hatch later. Our program provides expert chemicals that remain until the larvae hatch and we maintain a diligent watch to make sure your home is not re-infested.
Our team will carefully inspect your entire location for signs of bed bugs, and work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs– and budget.
Why Choose Thrive Pest Control?
We are a local company that believes in the future of Tulsa. Our company has strong pest control experience, an assurance of the most current technologies and a commitment to superior customer service. We are proud of our worry-free guarantee and our affordable rate. Our technicians are courteous reliable and anxious to work with your personal schedule. We would love to be your Tulsa pest control company.
We realize that you have a choice of pest control companies. Our promise is to give you the best service, fair treatment and a clean, pest-free home.
Call Thrive pest control today, and let pests be a thing of the past.