Need help getting rid of the pests in your house? Thrive Pest Control is at your service! We focus on providing our clients with the best possible solutions. We give priority to customer satisfaction above everything else. Our company specializes in treating various pest problems and providing speedy resolutions so that the infestation doesn’t get the chance to spread anymore. Whether it’s roaches or ants, our technicians know how to find its root and ensure that the pest doesn’t return after the treatment. We believe that simply managing the symptoms will never give you the complete pest control service, and so we permanently remove the problem from its roots.
Are you one of the Glenpool residents complaining of pests in your house? If this sounds like something you have been experiencing, the Thrive Pest Control services can help you out.
What Pests Are You Experiencing?
Glenpool in Oklahoma is home to several types of pests. So, are you experiencing any of these in your house?
- Termites – These are very destructive pests and are common in the Glenpool region. People are always worried that they might get termites, and the worst thing about them is that once they set foot inside your house, they damage all wooden things to an irreparable extent. People end up spending thousands of dollars repairing everything that has been damaged and then treating the house for termites. If you don’t want that happening to you, spot the signs before the situation goes out of control. Probe into wooden structures to see if they are hollow. You can use a flat screwdriver for this purpose. People often mistake termites for ants. Please understand the difference, and better yet, call for professional help to figure out what pests are causing this damage.
- Ants – It’s easy to identify ants if you know what you are looking for. The overall appearance of ants varies widely depending on the species that has affected your property. Some people think that ants are small, and thus, they do not pose a threat. But contrary to popular belief, ants can be quite a nuisance. They can contaminate your food and spread diseases. The best way to prevent them from coming in is to clean up your house properly and seal the possible entry points. Any sweet products like cakes, sugar, and honey should be kept in properly sealed containers. Ants are attracted to sugary stuff, and if you keep them lying around just like that, it’s an open invitation to them.
- Mosquitoes – Mosquito populations can multiply very quickly. If you have stagnant water in your yard or your bathrooms, then it gives the mosquitoes the chance to lay eggs and form an infestation in no time. When you have a mosquito infestation at your property, it becomes almost impossible to enjoy some family time outdoors because these pesky little creatures keep buzzing around and bit us. Every time you step outside into your yard, the mosquitoes come to attack you. You cannot keep your windows open because you know they will enter. The worst thing about these pests is the deadly diseases they carry, like the West Nile virus and dengue. Within a couple of weeks, they can easily lay up to 3,000 eggs. You can indeed ensure that there is no stagnant water on your property, but it’s never in your hands what your neighbors are doing. If the mosquitoes find a breeding ground in your neighbor’s property, even then, you will have to face the troubles of an infestation. In such cases, only professional pest control services can help you.
- Cockroaches – One of the common pests that always keep trying to enter your house no matter how hard you try to keep them out is cockroaches. They seek shelter and food, and that’s the primary reason they come in. Since they are mostly active during the night, it’s difficult for people to spot the cockroaches when the infestation level is low. But as they keep going unnoticed and the infestation increases, the cockroaches can no longer stay in their nesting place due to overcrowding. In such cases, they come out during the day as well. So, if you happen to spot cockroaches during the day, keep in mind that it’s only the tip of the iceberg. The infestation has already spread. A cockroach can lay up to 120-130 eggs in a single lifetime, which is the reason behind its quick spread. They also can spread salmonella and E. coli when they contaminate your food. So, you should take immediate steps to manage the cockroach problem at your property.
- Fleas – If you have a pet in the house, your chances of getting fleas are much more. But even if you don’t, you can get fleas through other ways. Fleas typically live on different animals like cats or dogs because they are parasitic, and they need to feed on the blood of these animals. The first step to prevent fleas from coming inside is obviously to groom your animals the right way. If you take them out for a walk, make sure you comb their fur before coming inside. For more information on how proper grooming can be done, you can consult your vet. You also need to keep the ped bedding clean and make it a habit to wash it at least twice a week. Proper vacuuming of your home is also mandatory. No matter how busy your lifestyle is, vacuum at least once a week. Fleas do not usually bite humans, but if you have got an infestation and there are too many fleas inside the house, they will get on you and bite you, leaving behind small red bumps on the skin that have an itchy feeling.
- Bed Bugs – Bed bugs are pests that humans can easily bring inside along with them. When it comes to bed bugs, a small situation can quickly escalate to a big problem, and so, every day you delay in calling the professionals, you are allowing them to breed and increase in numbers. Bed bugs love to live in cluttered homes. Whenever you return from your trips, make it a habit to wash all your clothes. It’s better if you can wash your suitcase too. If you don’t wash your suitcase immediately, you need to keep it somewhere away from your living room or bedroom. After you wash your clothes, you need to dry them at once because the heat from the dryer helps kill these bugs. The most challenging part about bed bugs is their hitchhiking nature. They can quickly latch on to you and come home. So, personal hygiene is one of the primary steps that you can take. Besides, if you notice even one bed bug, it’s time to call pest control because the situation escalates.
- Spiders – Last but not least, another common pest problem that people encounter in Glenpool is spiders. Some spiders do not harm humans, and there are those like the Black Widow, whose one bite will land you in the hospital. The spiders will spin webs all around the house, mainly to trap their prey. But some species like the wolf spiders prefer hunting their prey down. A significant thing to keep in mind is that if you notice spiders in your house, it is indicative that there are other insects too. It is because spiders feed on other smaller insects, and so, if they didn’t get any food source inside your house, they wouldn’t have stayed in the first place. Keep in mind that, like other pests, even spiders can quickly multiply and cause an infestation. A house spider (which is very common in Glenpool) can lay up to 1600 eggs in a single life cycle. Spiders are inherently shy creatures, and so you might not notice them lounging in the open. They prefer staying hidden away in corners. So, even if you do not spot a live spider but see spider webs around the house, it means you have a spider problem.
We strive to protect your businesses and homes from these pests. No matter what’s bugging you, give Thrive Pest Control a call, and we will schedule an appointment at your convenient time to solve the issue. We have the best tools and the most experienced technicians who have extensive knowledge about the local pests in your area. They will devise the best possible approach for dealing with your situation and ensuring a speedy outcome.
We fully understand how detrimental pests can be and how quickly they spread. That is why we treat your problems as our own. We aim to not only fulfill all your needs but also exceed the expectations you have of us. Unlike other companies in the area, we use only reliable methods and non-toxic products. Let us handle the problem, and you can rest assured that the pests will be gone in no time. If you want to know how we exterminate different pests, you can give us a call at (918) 600-2028, and our team will be happy to answer all your questions!